Need C++ project

guys am a 3rd year EE student, and I fall on this site hoping that you guys out there will help me about may project. Its about making a c++ program which will help on my course, right now I don't have any idea of any topic so guys kindly help me. Sorry about my english. ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Bryan, We can surely help you with C++ Project. What is the topic? Is this is a mini-project?
    What kind of help do you need?
  • bryanastigin000
    bryanastigin000
    Actually I don't have any topic on my mind right now. This project acts as my final exam on computer subject, my teacher required as to make a c++ program that will be usable in our course(Electrical Engineering) and am not that good in c++, like While, For loop codes,ahmm i know it's my responsibility as a student to make such program but I don't know how to start ๐Ÿ˜”. And my biggest problem will be "what topic will i choose" ๐Ÿ˜” can you give me some good topic and some advice because I will defend it ๐Ÿ˜” sorry with my English.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some mini-project ideas, if it is your first time:

1) Create a paint brush application
    2) Create a tetris like game
    3) A bow and arrow game
    4) Phone book diary
    5) Dictionary
    6) Library Management/Hotel Management Applications

Advanced topics could be:

1) Create a speech recognition application
    2) Create a pattern recognition application
    3) Create an FTP client with possible number of command support
  • bryanastigin000
    bryanastigin000
    Is there a ready made program here? Am not gonna copy it but I will only get some idea to start it. And can yougive me more topic?๐Ÿ˜€ thanks in advance!
  • bryanastigin000
    bryanastigin000
    Guys can somebody give me a good idea to start my c++ project.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I will give you a very good Idea, that is efficient , Interesting and as a Student you can do also.

"Design a New Interpreter for following Language"
    ------------------sample program------------
    PRINT "WELCOME. ENTER A NUMBER";
    INPUT A;
    PRINT "YOU ENTERED";
    PRINT A
    LET B=A*A;
    LET C=A+B;
    PRINT "VALUE OF B IS";
    PRINT B;
    PRINT "VALUE OF C IS";
    PRINT C;
    -----------------------------------
    input to the program must be this program written in a text file.

You can develop a C++ application that reads file like the above and produces the Output. Trust me real great.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you all know TCS has changed the test taking pattern since last year. The New TCS test has: 1. No of questions: 35 2. Test Duration: 80 Minutes 3....
Samsung Electronics has delayed the launch of Samsung galaxy 10.1-inch Tablet in Australia. (Bad News, eh?) It's postponed till last week of September because of the court hearing under way...
[video=youtube;4ycbuZNRgZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycbuZNRgZc[/video] CS:GO Exclusive debut trailer. Gameplay footage, information and more. Counter Strike, one of the web's most enduring online shooters, is targeting an early 2012 comeback with the promise of...
I have seen a trend here that students who complete III year or have started their final year, go for 'Campus Recruitment Traning' or 'Campus Recruitment Coaching Classes' which have...
hey i m working on wireless electriity project so , wil u help me for doing this? sir i gonna need a block diagram & the component list.... if u...