CrazyEngineers Best Signature Contest Rules

Hello CEans,

As we know there are many CEans who have interesting signatures. CEans share their blog/website links, quotes etc.. via signature so here CE is launching a contest - A contest to find the best signature.

We call it the "CE-Best Signature Contest"

Rules:-
  1. Any CEan can take part in this contest.
  2. You need minimum 25 Posts to get Signature Option in your Profile.
  3. Update your Signature and take a Snap Shot. Then post the image in Nomination/Discussion thread with Texts "My Entry". Follow Example Given in Next Post.
  4. Remember image shouldn't exceed 500 X 200 pixels size
  5. Only ONE entry per user is allowed so Try your Best.
  6. Deadline for Nomination :- 31st March 2012
  7. Keep same signature throughout contest.
  8. Voting Thread will be opened in second phase of this contest.
  9. If you are found breaking any rules, your entry will be disqualified.
  10. In kind of any dispute, final decision will be of CE Mod Squad.
  11. Sennheiser HD 180 Headphone is waiting for you WINNER !
[​IMG]
Here is the Nomination Thread :- #-Link-Snipped-#
Discussion Thread :- for #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My Entry :-​
    [​IMG]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Sennheiser headphones !!? naice! 😁

I sometime am awestuck to see how a no-fee and free forum can afford to give away such gifts to keep the forum alive 😁,
    sometimes I do wonder we need to have joining fees incase CEans are expecting heavier gifts 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a very good product.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across this article on GigaOM's blog, where they quoted Bill Gates words from Wall Street Journal’s Eco:nomics conference, "We need “energy miracles,” or break through innovation, in at...
If I wake up tomorrow and there is no Google, what difference will it make to our lives? We used to use Google 'primarily' to search things. There are plenty...
Hey.... I want to controll Stepper motor with At89c51.. and i made simulation in proteus.. and program made in keil . . . but i cant make loop for it.......
I am searching for books on agricultural entrepreneurs and agriculture in general. I want them in Indian context. Those I found were American and I guess not much work is...
Just a few minutes ago, I wrote a brief email to an influential personality who's trying to drive development in central India. I was asked for my ideas and while...