InFocus Bingo 20: Selfie Camera With Flash, 4G LTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 5749

American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has produced a cracker of smartphone for selfie lovers. The InFocus Bingo 20 is perhaps one of the only smartphones in the sub-Rs. 10K price bracket to sport a front snapper with LED flash. Yes, on the InFocus Bingo 20 we find a 5MP front camera that is equipped with LED flash to prevent any low-light selfies. On the rear of the InFocus Bingo 20 we find an 8MP camera with LED flash and HDR support. The InFocus Bingo 20 smartphone will be sold in Blue, White and Orange colour variants in retail stores and online ones from today at a retail price of Rs. 5749. For this price the InFocus Bingo 20 provides decent specs whose details are in the next paragraph.

InFocus Bingo 20  (1)
InFocus Bingo 20  (2) InFocus Bingo 20  (3)

The InFocus Bingo 20 sports an IPS panel 4.5-inch FWVGA (854x480 pixels) resolution multi-touch display. Underneath the hood, we find a Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset that houses a 1.5GHz quad-core A7 CPU, Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM running Android 5.1 (Lollipop) that has been laced with Inlife UI 2.0 skin. The same chipset was found on the #-Link-Snipped-# that was launched a couple of weeks ago. The InFocus Bingo 20 is a dual-SIM smartphone on which both the nano-SIM slots support 4G LTE. The internal memory on the InFocus Bingo 20 stands at 8GB and you do get the option of expanding that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 64GB.

The InFocus Bingo 20 is powered by a 2300mAh battery that can easily last for a day of average use. Connectivity options on the InFocus Bingo 20 include microUSB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. You get a G-Sensor and a Proximity sensor on the InFocus Bingo 20. Overall at this price tag the InFocus Bingo 20 is a decent buy. You can know more about the InFocus Bingo 20 on its official #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• tommytrant20
    tommytrant20
    I am disappointed with the display resolution, remaining battery capacity is ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Without any fanfare two new Android Lollipop smartphones from iBall have surfaced on the official website. The iBall Andi 5Q Gold 4G & Andi 5.5H Weber 4G were revealed on...
I am Very much confuse between two. please guys any one has friends in DAC and DASDM course can tell me which is better and which has more placement opportunity....
Hello guys, I have a confusion about choosing a institute for plc and automation coursein pune and around, which will also provide placement? Please help me experianced profesionals!
Hi, I'm pretty novice in Abaqus and I want to model a simple soil slope to estimate its factor of safety. I know that there's not a built-in routine for...
Hello everyone!!! The Biomedical Engineers' Association of CEG, Anna University, Chennai will be holding a workshop on Computational Biofluid Dynamics on March 26-27, 2016. The workshop will focus on the...